Thank you to Suzanne C. Walker for the use of her fonts Old General Store and Adorable in my header. If you love 'em you can get them from Digital Scrapbook Place. (psssssttt...I put a link down below so you don't have to remember the www. part)

Monday, September 22, 2008

MM2 - Autumn

Yeah! I finally got another challenge done!  This one is for Make a Moo 2.  The challenge prompt was autumn.  I have this yummy fall colored leaf that I used to make the image. The image itself was stamped on the back of the leafed paper and then cut out and glued onto the base.  I cut the whole thing out again to make the Moo's and inked the edges. 
The colors are much more vivid than they are in the picture.  I really like how this one turned out. 

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow Wendy this is gorgeous.
Wonderful moo card.

Anonymous said...

Great MOO's

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love the colours

Femmy said...

beautiful moos!!