Thank you to Suzanne C. Walker for the use of her fonts Old General Store and Adorable in my header. If you love 'em you can get them from Digital Scrapbook Place. (psssssttt...I put a link down below so you don't have to remember the www. part)

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Another lesson completed

I am working hard to get through the lessons that I signed up for learning to scrap with Photoshop Elements.  This graphic is the last in the 4 lessons.  I haven't completed #3 yet.  During this lesson I found that I could crash the program without really trying.  I am working on a Mac, and the lessons are really for a Window format.  Oh yeah, I'm a techno-dork.
I have been enjoying my mornings with my coffee and computer before work.  Its been quiet, I have some feral kittens that come to the door every morning while I am scrapping and look for food. (Yes, I feed them and pet them while they eat.)  I listen for the sound of the early birds singing the sun up, and prepare myself for the day ahead.  This is one of the best parts of my day.  I will have to start adding some yoga to this routine, I know.  I have had back pain everyday for the last 6 months.  The best I felt was the day after the belly dancing workshops, I woke up with no pain at all.  Those workshops were so much fun!  I'll tell you about it later.

No comments: