Thank you to Suzanne C. Walker for the use of her fonts Old General Store and Adorable in my header. If you love 'em you can get them from Digital Scrapbook Place. (psssssttt...I put a link down below so you don't have to remember the www. part)

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Huntington Library

This is the second all digital layout I have done through Digital Scrapbook Place. I am working my way though lessons on using Photoshop Elements 6.  As the title says these are pictures from the Huntington Library in Southern California.  They have wonderful areas though out the grounds; this being the Oriental area.  When I was there this spring it wasn't completed yet, but beautiful and peaceful none the less.  On the lake there is a tea house with many different types of tea for sale and an area to drink them by the lake.  I am hoping to go back there when the colors change on the follage.  In a traditional oriental garden, thought is given to how the garden will look though all 4 seasons, not just one or two.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I love this - it's so dignified and beautiful. :)