Thank you to Suzanne C. Walker for the use of her fonts Old General Store and Adorable in my header. If you love 'em you can get them from Digital Scrapbook Place. (psssssttt...I put a link down below so you don't have to remember the www. part)

Friday, September 5, 2008

Digi-Scrapping

I am sharing with you my first digital scrapbooking layout.  I am taking a class though Digital Scrapbook Place using Photoshop Elements 6.   While there is no muss, no fuss in making the layout, there is quite a learning curve using a new program.
Each week, the homework gets a little more involved, using more of the tools that come with the program.  I am proud that I got this first one done.  
This smiling little boy is my grandson Ian.  He and his sister Jayna are true joys in my life.  (And I miss them terribly). 

1 comment:

Vintage Papers said...

awwww your layout is just too sweet! your grandson is adorable! he also has a good Scottish name - my oldest son's name is Ian too! :)
beautiful digi work - I especially love the denim!