Thank you to Suzanne C. Walker for the use of her fonts Old General Store and Adorable in my header. If you love 'em you can get them from Digital Scrapbook Place. (psssssttt...I put a link down below so you don't have to remember the www. part)

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Ok, I'm blogged challenged.  
I did finish off the journal, and I did send it to Diane in England.  But the second part of that was I was supposed to post a picture of it here.  As you can see, that has not been done. And, unfortunately, I haven't taken up any of the challenge sites that I wanted to join.   Why?  I'm finding that uploading to the blog, and getting it published to that it can be accessed is proving to be more of a learning curve than I thought.
I usually like things simple.   I will get this done, and I will participate in those challenge sites.  Yes, I think that I am going to do my bit of groaning and whining while having to learn something new.  
So, make way for the learning curve.  

No comments: