Thank you to Suzanne C. Walker for the use of her fonts Old General Store and Adorable in my header. If you love 'em you can get them from Digital Scrapbook Place. (psssssttt...I put a link down below so you don't have to remember the www. part)

Monday, May 26, 2008

I was so proud of myself.  I finished the book for my friend Diane!  Took it outside to take a pic or two, and the pics were terrible!  I am going to blame it on bad batteries.  None the less, I am charging them up and hoping to get the pics up and in the site this week, as the book is going to be making its way to England.
Sometimes I wonder why it is we are so compelled to create things.  Whether its a piece of music, poetry, art in all its forms, garden, whatever it is.  May be it is true, that creation is life inventing itself.  

No comments: