Thank you to Suzanne C. Walker for the use of her fonts Old General Store and Adorable in my header. If you love 'em you can get them from Digital Scrapbook Place. (psssssttt...I put a link down below so you don't have to remember the www. part)

Friday, January 14, 2011

Art Journal Caravan - A new journey

A new year and a new Caravan from Tangie Baxter at Scrapbook Graphics.    Tangie and her co-conspirators  er, ah....co workers are sponsoring a second year of prompts, digital scrapbooking kits, fun, and opportunities for personal growth.  It is meant to be a personal journey; to touch those parts of you that are easy to pass over.  I debated whether to join again this year.  I got behind a week or 10, and once I was that far behind I gave up.   I also didn't have a clear idea of what I was supposed to accomplish with these prompts and kits.  I have a much better idea now.


This is for week #3 of the Art Journal Caravan.  I used the kit that was created for this prompt and some elements from last years kits.  I decided that I will not only create something even when I don't feel like it but I will also be honest about the emotions that are running through me (and sometimes running my life.)  I really hope that this will help me to break the funk that I find myself in and also fulfills the part of me that needs to create my vision of art.
Stop by Scrapbook Graphics and check out the gallery and see what the participants are doing.  Studio Tangie Blog is also another place to visit if your curious about Tangie Baxter and her kits.

No comments: