Thank you to Suzanne C. Walker for the use of her fonts Old General Store and Adorable in my header. If you love 'em you can get them from Digital Scrapbook Place. (psssssttt...I put a link down below so you don't have to remember the www. part)

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Laugh Clown, Laugh!

At Think Monday, Think ATC its time to go to the circus.  I'm part of the clown unit in the circus of life, so I was so there with this challenge.
So, having gone digital...again, I'm gonna give credit where credit is due!
I have used elements from Happy Circus (Irene Alexeeva over at Scrap Orchard), Center Stage (Lauren Bavin created this one), Frog King Forest (Nicole Young always does a wonderful job!) Both Lauren and Nicole are over at Digital Scrapbook Place.  And the wonderful clown is one of Ruby Rynne's wonderful creations. ( I found this image in her kit Nat IV at Scrapbooking Graphics)

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

This card is wonderful

www.creagits.nl

Marjolein said...

Very nice atc!

Sandy said...

Oh wow this is gorgeous.
Love them.