Thank you to Suzanne C. Walker for the use of her fonts Old General Store and Adorable in my header. If you love 'em you can get them from Digital Scrapbook Place. (psssssttt...I put a link down below so you don't have to remember the www. part)

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Eternity in your Eyes

Eternity is the theme for this weeks Think Monday, Think ATC challenge.  THAT is a big challenge.
I was able to use papers from Giny Scrap Designs.  The kit is "Universe"  The eye was a clip art downloaded from the internet.  I extracted it from the back ground and put the milky way in the pupil.  I ran a few extra effects on the eye and on the text so that it would stand out a bit.    I really like the way this turned out!

2 comments:

Artyjen said...

Fabulous digi ATC love it.
xoxo

Giny said...

Hi, thank you for using my kit! Your layout is very unique. I'm so happy, thanks again! :)