Thank you to Suzanne C. Walker for the use of her fonts Old General Store and Adorable in my header. If you love 'em you can get them from Digital Scrapbook Place. (psssssttt...I put a link down below so you don't have to remember the www. part)

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Worn


I know what I really need at this point is another challenge to participate in, but after seeing the site, I couldn't help it.
Collage Obsession is a new challenge site that started last 1/18/10 (if memory serves me correctly) and the first of the challenges was called "Worn Out" and we were given the image of Sarah Bernhart to work with.  Here is my take on it.  I have used a background from TLC Creations - it was a freebie that was offered about a year ago, and just like my papers I stashed it away only this time on my computer.  I also used images from the kits Coming Home by Phoung Ton and Sentimental Journey by Manuela Zimmerman.  Both of these designers and designs are from Scrapbook Girls/Scrapbook Graphics.  I was able to use my pen tablet for the extraction of Sarah.  I think I'm in love!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

OMG this is fantastic.
Really beautiful.

Julia said...

This is a very beautiful piece! Love your blog!

*itKuPiLLi* said...

Your collage is amazing, I love the old building on background and all details. Really beautiful and excited.

Thank you so much for participating our challenge.