Thank you to Suzanne C. Walker for the use of her fonts Old General Store and Adorable in my header. If you love 'em you can get them from Digital Scrapbook Place. (psssssttt...I put a link down below so you don't have to remember the www. part)

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm proud to announce....

The Chiggers have a new CD! 
 And what makes it more exciting for me is that I'm singing on one of the tracks!

The Chiggers write, play, and produce country music with a southern flair.  This is fun stuff on the CD!  If you click on on "The Chiggers" link here on the right you can hear their music on a web site called "SongRamp"  This site has oodles of musicians from around the world with their original music under many genre headings.  If you like music, I know there will be something there for you.  

Steve Oxford aka Sid Chigger also has opened a demo studio called Chigger Tracks.  If your a musician needing demo services, I do recommend that you contact Steve at Chigger Tracks.  You can do that by clicking the link for the Chiggers on the right here or Googling Chigger Tracks on the web.  (Tell em Sweetcheeks said Hi!)



No comments: