Thank you to Suzanne C. Walker for the use of her fonts Old General Store and Adorable in my header. If you love 'em you can get them from Digital Scrapbook Place. (psssssttt...I put a link down below so you don't have to remember the www. part)

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Love of Parents

This was my final entry for the New Kids on the Block contest for Digital Scrapbook Place.  The photos are of my parents, both deceased, my daughters, son-in-law, the grandkids, and me.  
Some of the elements in the layout have been altered either by re-coloring them or de-saturating the colors, whatever I needed to do to make it work. 
The contest started out with over 100 beginning digital scrapbookers and ended up with 50 or so who made it through all 3 rounds.  
I am very proud to say...I placed 7th.

1 comment:

Traci said...

This was a great LO, Wendy. Definitely deserved a top 10 place.