Thank you to Suzanne C. Walker for the use of her fonts Old General Store and Adorable in my header. If you love 'em you can get them from Digital Scrapbook Place. (psssssttt...I put a link down below so you don't have to remember the www. part)

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Starting over.

I really didn't want to have to start my life over again.  Again being for the third time in 18 months.  But here it is.  
Last Sunday I found the words, "its time for me to go." coming out of my mouth.  I never thought that I would ever say those words or anything else like them.  I have always been the one who would hang on longer than was necessary.   And within 48 hours, I was starting over in a new place.  I am relaxing for the first time in a very long time.  I am not worried about having to prove myself.  I can just be me.  Whatever that is.  And I don't mean that in a way that says that I don't know myself, I do.  Its just that I  change my mind, my mood, my attention, my cloths, hair, and hormones....
For the first time in a long time I am not really worried about what is ahead.  I'll take that as it comes.   

No comments: