Thank you to Suzanne C. Walker for the use of her fonts Old General Store and Adorable in my header. If you love 'em you can get them from Digital Scrapbook Place. (psssssttt...I put a link down below so you don't have to remember the www. part)

Thursday, June 12, 2008

The DUH! moment

Ok, don't get me wrong, I am still computer challenged, but I have finally managed to learn my own blog address so that I can start posting elsewhere.  When I finally got it right it was a true DUH moment.  
I sure hope that I am not the only one who has those.  Those times when something so plain, simple, and in-your-face just baffles you, and you can't figure out why.  And then in a moment all becomes clear, and you smack your forehead or something like that.  
Something so simple as my own blog address baffled me.  I swear to you I looked at it a dozen times and I KNEW that I had it right.  I posted on the "Help Me" boards.   Bless the dear ones there, (Hi Grumpy 1 !) they answered me patiently.  
So now that I can start posting to other sites, I have come up with a new challenge for myself. Adding widgets to the blog.  Playing with a little HTML maybe.  Second thought, I'd better take it one step at a time.  

No comments: