Thank you to Suzanne C. Walker for the use of her fonts Old General Store and Adorable in my header. If you love 'em you can get them from Digital Scrapbook Place. (psssssttt...I put a link down below so you don't have to remember the www. part)

Friday, January 29, 2010

Simplify Me

Week 5 with the Art Journal Caravan and this week the prompt is Simplfy and also Just Me.  So I combined both of them.  Yep, thats me!  In all my "glory"....ie sans makeup.  Not bad for 50 if I do say so.
The quote is from Thoreau, the infamous "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams..." and the strips around my little head are single words like breathe, love, family.  Words that have heartfelt meaning to me at this time in my life.
Join the Caravan over at Scrapbook Graphics, or go through the gallery at the wonderful creations there.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Wonderful self portrait & artwork! Keep doing what you do :)