Thank you to Suzanne C. Walker for the use of her fonts Old General Store and Adorable in my header. If you love 'em you can get them from Digital Scrapbook Place. (psssssttt...I put a link down below so you don't have to remember the www. part)

Saturday, January 24, 2009

2 sides of the same Kid

I, like every other grandmother out there, believe that their grandchildren are the best.   This is my now 3 year old grandson, Ian.  He and his sister are the lights in my life.   
However, like any 3 year old, he flips from a great mood to cranky at the drop of a hat.  My youngest daughter sent me these pictures of my "Dude".   
I am sure that when he is 18, he won't find these pictures amusing, especially if I pull them out to show a current girlfriend.  

1 comment:

Ozstuff said...

I know all about the two sides of one child!! I have one grandson who can change from angel into something far from angelic in a split second!! Your two photos are gorgeous. What a handsome little fellow.