Thank you to Suzanne C. Walker for the use of her fonts Old General Store and Adorable in my header. If you love 'em you can get them from Digital Scrapbook Place. (psssssttt...I put a link down below so you don't have to remember the www. part)

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Crazy Amigo Challenge - Travel


I made this 4x4 after a friend of mine went home to Argentina to visit his family.  The tag in the upper right corner is the sticker that was holding shut the paper bag of goodies that he brought back with him. 
As for me, I do not get to go anywhere exotic this year, I will have to leave the dreams of seeing Italy, England, Costa Rica, and Hawaii right where they are.  However, I do get to go see my children and grandchildren in Montana, a state that I have never visited.  The kids gave me the tickets as my Mother's Day gift. 
  My kids say that there is a big rodeo in town this weekend, so I will get to see real cowboys up close and personal. 

7 comments:

Barbara said...

Such a nice piece, love the scrabble letters.

Sandy said...

Wow this is wonderful.
Lovely.

Anonymous said...

what a fabulous colourful piece!

Faye said...

Fabulous art! Montana is wonderful; such a gorgeous state. You'll love it.

stampingbalou said...

Such a lovely piece of art - great work done !

http://truutske.blogspot.com said...

The scrabble letters...very very nice idea. Love your card.

Dana Rose said...

I love the use of the Scrabble tiles! Very creative!